Nudnik allows customers to return or exchange items that are unused/unworn/unwashed. Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of delivery date. If 14 days or more have passed since the delivery date, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Nudnik is a sustainable brand and therefore we want to minimize returns as much as possible to reduce our collective carbon footprint. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have about a particular product, colourway or size so we can avoid the need for a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you'll be provided with the return address and instructions. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying your shipping costs for returning items to our warehouse. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee or be held responsible if we do not receive your returned items.
- Orders outside of Canada: Pay for and send via insured ground shipping. Write “Canadian Goods Returning” on the outside of the package. Do not return items by UPS or other carriers, as duty and/or brokerage fees will be charged, and your return will be refused.
- Damages and issues: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items: Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. We do not accept returns on sale items, mystery assortments, or gift cards.
- Refunds: We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.